Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Top Ten Reasons I Love Being a Nanny & Babysitter

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. I love kids

#2. I get to invest in the lives of children

#3. I love giving parents the chance to get out once in awhile

#4. I get to spend my days (and some evenings) playing as much as I want

#5. I get to be silly and crazy at my job and it's totally acceptable

#6. Baby giggles and children's laughter are some of the sweetest sounds

#7. I get countless hugs, kisses, and "I love yous"

#8. Naptimes/Bedtimes provide built in break times

#9. When I go to work I'm greeted with squeals, smiles, and the screaming of my name

#10. I get paid to follow my passion and do what I love

There are countless more reasons but these are just the first ten that came to mind!

Just a few pics of me with some of my favorite kids!

3 comments:

Kyra said...

This is so cute! :)

MeezCarrie said...

sweet! :) My TTT

Got My Book said...

I made lots of extra money babysitting in college, it helped me buy things I needed.

My TTT list

Post a Comment