Tuesday, July 05, 2016

It's (Not) Monday! What Are You Reading? #229

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished the last two weeks:
I had a couple of crazy busy weeks but I still managed to get some great books read!

What I am currently reading:
About to dive into this one!!

What I hope to read this week:
Not sure how many of these I'll be able to get to or which ones I'll start with but I'm looking forward to them all!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Lots of interesting titles. I hope you enjoy them all!

Rissi said...

Three cheers for The Ringmaster's Wife (SO. GOOD.) and hope you enjoy Missing. I'd like to read that one soon too - and did you like Me Before You?

I'm currently reading a YA novel by Kristin Rae (cannot remember the name) in the Bloomsbury 'If Only' series. It's really cute. :)

Post a Comment