Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Top Ten Songs That Make Me Turn Up the Radio

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week was all about audio and since I really don't like audio books I decided to go the music route! I am almost always listening to Christian music or Country so here are 10 of my current favorites from each genre that I get excited about when they come on my radio! I guess that makes this a top 20!

Christian 

#1. Thy Will by Hillary Scott & The Scott Family

#2. Mended by Matthew West

#3. Call it Grace by Unspoken

#4. Eye of the Storm by Ryan Stevenson

#5. From the Day by I Am They

#6. Ever Be by Aaron Shust

#7. Priceless by For King & Country

#8. The River by Jordan Feliz

#9. When I'm With You by Citizen Way

#10. Breathe by Jonny Diaz


Country

#1. Move by Luke Bryan

#2. Head Over Boots by Jon Pardi

#3. From the Ground Up by Dan & Shay

#4. Church Bells by Carrie Underwood

#5. Die a Happy Man by Thomas Rhett

#6. Dibs by Kelsea Ballerini

#7. It All Started With a Beer by Frankie Ballard

#8. Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw

#9. Snapback by Old Dominion

#10 My Church by Maren Morris

0 comments:

Post a Comment