Friday, January 06, 2017

Friday Memes 1/6

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Where's your favorite place to read?

My Answer:
I'll read just about anywhere, typically it's on my bed at home or on the couch at work. But if I was to pick a favorite, in the warm months I love to sit on the deck at the house where I work which looks out over a river. It's beautiful and calming.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

What cannot be cured must be endured.
There was no cure for the whirling April snow, the cold seeping through thin, trail-worn moccasins from the frozen forest floor.
A Moonbow Night by Laura Frantz

My Thoughts
Kind of a good outlook for life, beautifully written.

0 comments:

Post a Comment