Friday, April 07, 2017

Friday Memes 4/7

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
If you could meet one author, dead or alive, who would it be?

My Answer:
Julie Lessman and Melissa Tagg! I couldn't pick just one! I really want to meet both of these awesome ladies!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Not again.
Adam Stone slammed the door on his decrepit Kia, expelled a breath, and surveyed the damage.
Sandpiper Cove by Irene Hannon 

My Thoughts
Great beginning! I love how it immediately grabs your attention and makes you want to keep reading to find the answers to all the questions it raises!

0 comments:

Post a Comment