Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Top Ten Books That Have Been on My TBR the Longest

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

#1. The Colonel's Lady and The Frontiersman's Daughter by Laura Frantz
I've read every other one of Laura's books but I just haven't managed to get to these two.

#2. The Lady of Milkweed Manor by Julie Klassen
This is the only one of this author's early books I haven't read (though I've missed her last several releases too).

#3. Proof by Jordyn Redwood
This book has been on my radar since it's release and I was lucky enough to win a copy but it has sat unread on my shelf for too long.

#4. A Twist of Faith by Pepper Basham
I've had this one on kindle for forever and I also recently purchased the paperback. This will be the year I finally read it!

#5. A Most Inconvenient Marriage by Regina Jennings
I love Regina's books but when I didn't get this one for review it slipped through the cracks. I eventually got it as a birthday gift but I still haven't read it.

#6. The Secert Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Kate Rorick & Bernie Su
Loved this YouTube mini-series and was so excited to get the book but life and other books have kept me from it.

#7. Lizzy and Jane by Katherine Reay
I loved this author's debut but yet I haven't read anymore of her books.

#8. Fair Play by Deeanne Gist
Love this author and the first book of fair books was fun but sadly I still need to read this one.

#9. Stuck Together by Mary Connealy
I'm a little ashamed I still have not read this one. I read all her other books and even the others in this series but it took me a little while to get my hands on this one and I just keep forgetting I haven't read it.


#10. A Beauty So Rare by Tamera Alexander
Loved book one in this Belmont series and yet book two (and now three) still have not been read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment