Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Top Ten Books I Loved But Don't Care to Reread

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

There are so many books I've loved, some that I really wish I could reread again and again. But some of them I just don't really have a burning desire to reread at all. They were amazing, and I gave them five stars, yet I'm content with only having read them once.

#1. Logan Point Series by Patricia Bradley

#2. Anomaly Series by Krista McGee

#3. Safe Lands Series by Jill Williamson

#4. The Seer Series by Rachelle Dekker

#5. Misty Willow Series by Johnnie Alexander

#6. Under Texas Stars Series by Colleen Coble

#7. Whisper on the Moors Series by Sarah E. Ladd

#8. Edwardian Brides by Carrie Turansky

#9. Belle Meade Plantation & Belmont Mansion Series by Tamera Alexander

#10. To See the Sun by Peggy Blann Phifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment