Bookish Survey Challenge
Hosted by: Writing My Own Fairy Tale
1. How do you organize your shelves?
I am very particular about my books and I have them sorted alphabetically by author!
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen-I typically do not enjoy books set in the Regency Era by Julie Klassen's are the exception!
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
To Win Her Favor by Tamera Alexander
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
Hawk and Falcon by Ronie Kendig and if I read as much as I want to, Always on My Mind by Susan May Warren
5. What book do you recommend the most?
The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren