Friday, May 08, 2015

Friday Memes 5/8

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
If you had a chance to read a book or watch a movie that is not about a book you have read, which would you choose? 

My Answer:
Honestly depends on the situation, the book, and the movie. If I'm brain dead and exhausted I usually choose to watch something. If I have a book I can't wait to read and I have brain power then I will probably go with the book!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

"It's time," the voice said. "Remember what we told you." 
CDC employee Anwar Goff  wanted to rip the small piece from his ear and stomp in into oblivion. But his tormentors had been very clear about what would happen if he did so.
No Place to Hide by Lynette Eason

My Thoughts
Definitely an attention grabbing beginning that keeps you reading!

3 comments:

Alysia said...

I understand. There are just soooo many factors when picking a movie over a book. LOL! I agree with you.

Elizabeth said...

Nice answer.

I usually go with a book. I am not a big movie watcher.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Abbi Hart said...

Alysia-Haha yeah!

Elizabeth-It's usually TV shows that distract me from books rather than movies!

Post a Comment