Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy E.L. James

#2. Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer

#3. Texas Romance #2 & #3 by Caryl McAdoo

#4. The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare

#5. Any of Stephen King's books

#6. The Little House on the Prairie books by Laura Ingalls Wilder

#7. Inkworld Series by Cornelia Funke

#8. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini

#9. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman

#10. Any Erotica, Horror, Memoir, or Animal Centered books

4 comments:

Maji Bookshelf said...

aww i actually enjoyed the twilight series when I first read it ages ago. I also didn't like the mortal instruments series... i only read the first book and it wasn't that great. you're not missing out

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Dawn Janis said...

Really no desire to read Little House? I loved those growing up.

Rissi said...

I'm not really interested in reading Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series, but have heard the Infernal Devices are way better. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Juhina-I have never and will never have any desire to read Twilight, they just aren't for me! That's what I've heard about the Mortal Instruments.

Dawn-For some reason my mom didn't let us read them growing up and now that I am an adult I just don't think I'd enjoy them much and they don't really interest me.

Rissi-I haven't really heard anything good about either and I have enough books to read so I probably won't be picking them up.

Post a Comment