Friday, May 01, 2015

Friday Memes 5/1

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you belong to an online book club? 

My Answer:
No. Though I am in several groups on Goodreads!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

First Lieutenant Ridley Adam Cooper peered through the stand of bristled pines, his presence cloaked by dusk, his Winchester cocked and ready.
To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander

My Thoughts
I love this beginning! It's intriguing!

6 comments:

Lisa Ks Book Reviews said...

Winchester cocked and ready for what I wonder? Answer to your question, I don't have the time! Please visit mine here ... http://lisaksbookthoughts.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Online clubs are fun, but I just "visit" and don't really participate.

ENJOY your weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Lots of tension in this beginning. I'd keep reading to find out what happens next.
My Friday post features MIDDLE-AGED CRAZY.

Unknown said...

I've never really been involved in an actual book club, and I don't know they had online book clubs. I'm embarrassed to admit that though. LOL! New GFC follower.

Shannon @ The Tale Temptress FF

Alysia said...

Book Clubs are fun! Today my book club is doing a potluck picnic and poetry. We are talking about Brown Girl Dreaming. Go to meetup.com and look for a book club in your area.

Abbi Hart said...

Lisa-I agree, it would be hard to find the time for a book club!

Elizabeth-Yeah it's not really my thing either!

Sandra-Me too!

Shannon-Haha! Thanks for the follow!

Alysia-Sounds fun!

Post a Comment