Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #175

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Sorry I forgot to post this yesterday!

Here is what I finished last week:
Love this book SO much!

What I am currently reading:
Enjoying both of these!

What I hope to read this week:
I couldn't remember exactly which review books were on the docket next so I picked two that I did remember but I'm excited to read them and After a Fashion!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #174 & Bout of Books 13: Wrap-Up
Top Ten Book Titles That Get Songs Stuck in My Head
Waiting on Wednesday #162: Now & Forever
Hawk by Ronie Kendig

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Kym said...

Love's Rescue - beautiful cover!
I just added the Jody Hedlund book to my To-Read stack as well. Here's my list for this week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/teaser-tuesdaywhat-im-reading-may-26.html

Caitlyn Santi said...

I finished Always on my Mind last week too! Loved it so much! I think it is my favorite of the series so far! :)

Abbi Hart said...

Kym-I agree! Can't wait to read Jody's!

Caitlyn-It was SO good! I have a hard time picking a favorite since I love them all so much!

Post a Comment