Monday, May 11, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #173

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I had a great week of reading! Loved all of these books!

What I am currently reading:
Enjoying this one so far!

What I hope to read this week:
It's read-a-thon week! This is my far-fetched goal of reading 10 books but I'd be happy with  just finishing my 7 review books!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #172
Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read
Waiting on Wednesday #160: To Win Her Favor
Monthly Reflections #39: April 2015
To Win Her Favor by Tamera Alexander

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Rissi said...

Still reading Becky's. Not because it's no good, but because I am the ultimate turtle reader. ;)

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-Haha I have times like that! It was amazing!

Post a Comment