Monday, May 18, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #174 & Bout of Books 13: Wrap-Up

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Bout of Books


Here is what I finished last week:
I had a pretty great week of reading during this read-a-thon! I didn't make my ultimate goal but I did make my secondary goal of finishing my 8 review books! My favorite was Falcon!

What I am currently reading:
So excited to finally read Always on My Mind! And AHA is my new non-fiction read and I am looking forward to it!

What I hope to read this week:
My next review book and a book that I can't wait to read!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #173
Bout of Books 13: Day 1 Challenge
Top Ten Authors I REALLY Want to Meet
Bout of Books 13: Day 1 Update
Waiting on Wednesday #161: In Firefly Valley
Bout of Books 13: Day 2 Update & Day 3 Challenge
The Wood's Edge by Lori Benton
Bout of Books 13: Day 3 Update & Day 4 Challenge
No Place to Hide by Lynette Eason
Friday Memes 5/15
Bout of Books 13: Day 4 Update & Day 5 Challenge
Bout of Books 13: Day 5 Update & Day 6 Challenge
Bout of Books 13: Day 6 Update

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Kym said...

Looks like a great selection of books! I have the Jen Turano one on my TBR list too. :-) I posted my reading list for the week here: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/what-im-reading-may-18-2015.html

Abbi Hart said...

Kym-It has been! Can't wait to read Jen's!

Post a Comment