Monday, May 04, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #172

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Enjoyed both of these!

What I am currently reading:
Loving both of these so far!

What I hope to read this week:
Really excited for this week of reading! Hope I can get all of these read!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #171
Top Ten Books Which Feature Characters Who Are/Were in the Military
Bout of Books 13: Sign-Up
Waiting on Wednesday #159: The Choosing
Every Bride Needs A Groom by Janice Thompson

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Kym said...

The two you just finished look like books I need to add to my TBR list! Here's what I am reading this week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/what-im-reading-monday-may-4-2015.html

Abbi Hart said...

Kym-They were both good!

Post a Comment