Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Forgiving Solomon Long

For a while, I'd been hearing only good things about Chris Well's debut novel, Forgiving Solomon Long. So when the opportunity came to review the book, I jumped at the chance.

Forgiving Solomon Long met my expectations. While I was hoping to become more emotionally connected with the characters, the plot kept me glued to the pages. The style suited the book's intended male audience more than a die-hard romantic like me, but I still found myself smiling at the humor and genuinely liking many of the characters.

Be looking for my review - I'll be posting a link to it on the sidebar once it's published online.

1 comments:

C.J. Darlington said...

Glad to see you back, Katie! I've heard nothing but good about Forgiving Solomon Long myself. Gotta check it out...

Post a Comment