Monday, July 24, 2006

Christian Fandom - SFF Tour

I don't have much time to post today (even less since Blogger lost my first post), but I wanted to point you to the wonderful site Christian Fandom. It has everything a Christian fantasy/science fiction lover would enjoy - reviews, essays, stories, artwork, and more. I've barely begun exploring!

For more info on the site, visit these blogs:

Valerie Comer
Kameron Franklin
Beth Goddard
Rebecca Grabill
Leathel Grody
Karen Hancock
Elliot Hanowski
Sherrie Hibbs
Sharon Hinck
Pamela James
Tina Kulesa
Shannon McNear
Rebecca LuElla Miller
Mirtika Schultz
Stuart Stockton
Steve Trower
Speculative Faith

3 comments:

Valerie Comer said...

Go Blogger!!! It ate my post, too, so I had to re-write it. I should learn not to write them online, eh?

Rebecca said...

Blogger was having a bad day. This is why I write my posts in MS Word and cut/paste them into blogger. This and spell check. Okay, mainly spell check.

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Glad you're part of the tour, Katie.

Becky

Post a Comment