Friday, March 11, 2011

Where I've Been Writing: Other Blogs

I have a bad habit of getting excited about a topic, creating a blog to write about it, and writing a grand total of about 3 posts. So over the years, I've accumulated quite a collection of abandoned blogs all over the internet. Even for this Blogger account, I have 11 blogs, and all but 2 have had no activity since 2008. There would be more, but I discovered WordPress, and I have a bunch on there as well.

I have written some content on these various blogs during the months I was all but ignoring this one, so I figure I would link to a few to conclude this "where I've been writing" series.

Cloak and Dagger Fiction - I won a free site design from Tekeme Studios, and this beautiful website is what they came up with. This may become my "main" site if I get a fantasy novel published first, but in the meantime, I just post mostly fantasy-related stuff on the site.

TV Breakroom - This is my newest site, but with all the recent TV shows I've fallen in love with, I'm hopeful it won't be as flash in the pan as my other blogs. Right now, I'm mostly writing about how I discovered various shows and how they connect to other shows, but once I've covered most of the ones I watch, I want to move on to reviewing individual episodes.

Promote Your Novel - I didn't intend to abandon this site, but I lost my password when my hard drive crashed, and I don't even remember what email address I signed up under. I'd love to continue my series on authors sharing their promotional tips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment