Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Top Ten Books I'd Give A Theme Song To

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks Top Ten was a little difficult, but I managed to do it! Though it took going through almost all of the over 2,000 songs on my iPod. I used a little imagination for some and there is one that the song was actually inspired by the book but I was running out of options! So I hope you enjoy my Top Ten Book Theme Songs!

1. Sons of Thunder by Susan May Warren-There You'll Be by Faith Hill 
2. The Shadow of Your Smile by Susan May Warren-In A Moment by Chris Sligh
3. The Miracle Girls Series by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt-We Will Stand-Avalon
4. The Gifted Sophomores by Terri Blackstock-Alive and Running by Kristian Stanfill
5. Kisses From Katie by Katie Davis-One Heartbeat At A Time by Steven Curtis Chapman
6. The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beckby Kathleen Y'Barbo-I Can Do Without You from Calamity Jane
7. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis-Something to Believe In by Newsboys
8. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks-Walking Her Home by Mark Schultz
9. Sweet Seasons series by Debbie Viguie-I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow
10. The Plainsman by Lori Wick-Bring It On by Steven Curtis Chapman

0 comments:

Post a Comment