Saturday, March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mail box (IMM) is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a  meme were we share books we received, whether we bought them, got them in the mail or checked them out from the library. I was originally planning to make this a once a month thing but  due to the amount of books I got I've decided to do it every other week!



Books Mentioned

Purchased
Wolfsbane by Ronie Kendig 
Cascade and Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren
The Sacred Romance by Brent Curtis and John Eldredge
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
One Race One Blood by Ken Ham and A. Charles Ware
Baby It'd Cold Outside by Susan May Warren
A Texas Sky by Lori Wick
Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris

Review
Echoes From The Titanic by Mindy Starns Clark and John Campbell Clark
The Sound of Red Returning by Sue Duffy
To See The Sun By Peggy Blann Phifer
Made to Crave For Young Women by Lysa TerKeurst
Crater by Homer Hickam
Wildflowers From Winter by Katie Ganshert 

Gifts
Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble 
How Do I Know The Bible Is True? by Ken Ham and Bodie Hodge
Already Comprimised by Ken Ham and Greg Hall

DVDs
One Race One Blood-The Foundations Series by Ken Ham
Check This Out-Six mini videos on six hot creation topics!

Blogs Mentioned:

Kindle Books I Got!
Journey to the Well-Diana Wallis Taylor
A Fine Mess-Kristy K. James
Angel in the Shadows-Lisa Grace
Confessions-Ryne Douglas Pearson
Sixty Acres and A Bride-Regina Jennings
Love Amid the Ashes-Mesu Andrews
Surrender the Wind-Rita Gerlach
I heart bloomberg-Melody Carlson
Runaway Choices-Eisley Jacobs
The Wedding Dress Rachel Hauck
Cora's Deception-Mildred Colvin
Imperfectly Beautiful-Diony George
California Girls-Janice Thompson
Healer-Linda Windsor
Chocolate Reality-Steena Holmes
VRIN: Ten Mortal Gods-Michael J. Hileman
Corridor-Robin Parrish
Blood of Heaven-Bill Myers
Deep-Angela Annette
Shadow of Reality-Donna Fletcher Crow
True Devotion-Dee Henderson
Marduk's Tablet-Tracy L. Higley
Hope Road-John Barlow
N.H.I. (No Humans Involved) by Ray Ellis
Ireland Rose by Patricia Strefling
Wildflowers of Terezin by Robert Elmer
Love, L.A. Style by Janice Thompson

So that's what I got! What are your opinions on me doing a video for IMM? Should I just stick to posting pictures or do videos from now on? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment