Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Books I'd Want on a Deserted Island

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Here are the top ten books I would chose to have if I was going to be stranded on a deserted island! Again not in any particular order!

Sean Donovan by Lori Wick
This is my favorite of the Californians series and every time I finish it I always feel like I could reread it again right then!

A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano
If you saw my review yesterday you know I'm a huge fan of this book. It has so much humor it would be perfect to have in this situation to read over and over again!

Escape to Sunrise by Susan May Warren
Team Hope is my favorite SMW series and this book is my fav of the three. I have already reread it a few times and I doubt I'd get tired of it!

The O'Malley Chronicles Vol 1&2 by Dee Henderson
These are two 3-in-1 sets of the 6 books in the O'Malley series unfortunately this doesn't include the prequel but I'll take what I can get! This is one of my all time favorite series and I never tire of rereading them. It's like visiting some of your closest friends

Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren
I couldn't decided which of The River of Time Series so I just picked this one! But this series is awesome and I'd need at least one of them!

A Charmed Life by Jenny B. Jones
Another 3-in-1 set but I couldn't pick just one! I love JBJ's writing and this series is simply hysterical. I'm pretty sure I could read these quite a few times!

Doctor in Petticoats by Mary Connealy
Not completely sure why I picked this one out of all of the awesome Mary Connealy books but I do love it! Though I'd probably actually do another cop out and get one of her 3-in-1 collections!

Love's Long Journey by Janette Oke 
My absolute favorite Love Comes Softly book and this one would be like a piece of home since I grew up on this series

Wolfsbane by Ronie Kendig
Couldn't go without one of her books and I'm pretty sure this is my fav!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I've only read Cascade on your list, but I really loved it! I'll have to look into your other choices!

Here's my Top Ten!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

I still need to read The river of time series. The books sound great :)

TTT@thedailyprophecy.

collettakay said...

So many good books listed! I've read most of them and would agree that they would be excellent companions :)

Colletta

Unknown said...

I LOVE Love's Long Journey. Actually I love EVERYTHING Janette Oke! Great list (:

Post a Comment