Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Book Covers of Books I've Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I absolutely love book covers so it was a little hard to narrow it down and there were a bunch more that could have been added but these are some of my favorites! These aren't in any particular order!

The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
I just all around absolutely love these covers! They are extremely well done and look really cool! I have to say that I'm partial to Tributary's mainly since Luca is my favorite!

Karen Witemeyer's Novels
I full on love each of Karen Witemeyer's covers! They perfectly combine prettiness with a bit of humor. I also like how the dresses that the girls are wearing on the covers match dresses that are mentioned in the books!

Wings of Glory Series by Sarah Sundin
I'm a sucker for WWII stories and pictures so I can't help but loving these covers. But beyond that they are just really well done covers!

A Lasting Impression by Tamera Alexander
This cover is just simply beautiful! From the girl, to the dress, to the hair, to the background, it's perfect!

The Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden
In case you didn't guess I'm also a sucker for covers with beautiful dresses on them! I loved this cover from the moment I saw it and it made me want to read the book before I even knew what it was about!

The Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson
I can't really explain why, I just love this cover!

Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake
This cover amuses me and I like it a lot!

The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck
I just love the simple beauty of this one!

There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
Can't really explain this one either, I just love it!

Unending Devotion by Jody Hedlund
I love the black and white background with the pop of burgundy from the cape! 

2 comments:

Grace said...

Some lovely covers! I especially like the cover of "Head in the Clouds." I like how the girl is so involved with the book that she is about to step off of the porch.

Grace

Abbi Hart said...

Grace-I love that cover too and the best part is that the picture on the back is her feet in the air as she does fall off!

Post a Comment