Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Top Ten Books I'd Love to See As Movies

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

We did this topic a couple years ago (my post here) so these are books that I've read since then and think would make good movies. Provided that they were done by people who love these books as much as I do and keep them 100 percent accurate-haha!

#1. Wings of Glory Series by Sarah Sundin
Amazing World War II books as movies?! Yes, please!

#2. The Walker Family Series by Melissa Tagg
So technically only the prequel and first book of this series have been released but they are so good and I think it would be awesome to watch their lives play out on the big screen, or maybe even as a TV series!

#3. The Quiet Professionals Series by Ronie Kendig
This series would make some awesome action movies!

#4. Royal Wedding Series by Rachel Hauck
With how much everyone is obsessed with the royal family I think that these books about a fictional royal family would do amazingly well!

#5. The Safe Lands Trilogy by Jill Williamson
These are very intriguing books and I think they would make pretty awesome movies but I think they'd be even better as a TV show!

#6. Remnants Series by Lisa T. Bergren
These books are really good and would definitely make for some great movies!

#7. Dauntless by Dina L. Sleiman
I absolutely loved this book (can't wait for the next ones) and with it's Robin Hood similarities I can pretty much guarantee it'd make a fantastic movie!

#8. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
This book is such a favorite that I know it would do super well as a movie! Definitely a better alternative than 50 Shades of Grey!

#9. Doon Series by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
These books are amazing and I would love to see them as movies!

#10. Jupiter Winds by C.J. Darlington
This book was so good and it would make a fascinating movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment