Friday, July 03, 2015

Friday Memes 7/3

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you lend your books out to friends and family?

My Answer:
All the time! In fact right now two of my sisters have several of my books and my Gram has a large stack as well! 


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Fairy tales lied.
Plink. Stella Varland plucked another edible pearl off the glittery periwinkle icing in front of her and let it slip from her fingers onto the counter beside the others. Her cupcake might look like Cinderella's dress, but there was no Prince Charming anywhere in sight. Plink.
Nope he'd straight up turned into a frog.
Plink.
Didn't they all?
Love Arrives in Pieces by Betsy St. Amant

My Thoughts
Love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment