Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Some of these I want to read, some I will never read, and some I have no opinion on either way! Also these are in no particular order!

Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
Paper Towns by John Green
All of Jane Austen's books (except Pride and Prejudice)

2 comments:

Kym said...

Several of those are on my list as well. And the ones on your list that I have read? They are some of my all-time faves. LOL

Abbi Hart said...

Kym-Good to know!

Post a Comment