Tuesday, September 29, 2015

It's (Not) Monday! What Are You Reading? #192

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Fantastic read! Sadly the only one I finished this week.

What I am currently reading:
Loving all of these!


What I hope to read this week:
Looking forward to both of these! Will definitely get to the first one since it's due for review by Wednesday!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #191
After A Fashion by Jen Turano
Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR
In Good Company by Jen Turano
Waiting on Wednesday #180: The Bronte Plot
The Chase by Kyle and Kelsey Kupecky
Can't Let You Go by Jenny B. Jones
Friday Memes 9/25
My Apologies (Why I Haven't Been Around)
Four by Veronica Roth
You're Made For a God-Sized Dream by Holley Gerth
To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment