Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This was actually a hard list for me to put together! I keep a close watch on new releases from my favorite authors so I usually know well in advance about their new books. Thus it makes it rather hard to know which books are the most recent additions to my list! So I decided to make a list of secular books that I've recently decided I kinda want to check out!

#1. All Fall Down by Ally Carter

#2. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

#3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

#4. The Runaway Princess by Hester Browne

#5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

#6. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

#7. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick 

#8. Amy & Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

#9. On the Fence by Kasie West




3 comments:

MeezCarrie said...

ooo I want to read The Runaway Princess too! My TTT

Amy Shaw said...

So many of your books on my TBR that I read and enjoyed, especially The Start of Me and You and On The Fence!

Abbi Hart said...

Carrie-It sounds really fun!

acps927-Sweet!

Post a Comment