Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Top Ten Non-Fiction Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Today's topic is technically books that you've read recently that weren't your typical reads or out of your comfort zone. But I actually have a rather wide comfort zone and I've gotten pretty good at knowing whether or not I'll like a book. So I had no luck trying to put a list together and decided to feature ten of my favorite inspirational non-fiction reads! They aren't in any particular order!

#1. Glory Days by Max Lucado


#2. I Would Die For You by Brent and Deanna Higgins

#3. i am not but i know I AM by Louie Giglio

#4. Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman

#5. Beloved Dust by Jamin Groggin and Kyle Strobel

#6. Sex and the Single Christian Girls by Marian Jordan Ellis

#7. Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado

#8. In A Pit With a Lion On A Snowy Day by Mark Batterson

#9. Shine by Newsboys

#10. Being a Girl Who Serves & Being a Girl Who Loves by Shannon Kubiak Primicerio


2 comments:

MeezCarrie said...

"I am not but I know I am" is one of my very faves! I do want to read "Grace for the Good Girl" sometime soon too! My TTT

Abbi Hart said...

Carrie-I absolutely love both of them! Hope you get to read GftGG soon!

Post a Comment