Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bout of Books Day 2 Update & Day 3 Challenge

Bout of Books

Books I Read Today: 
Her One and Only by Becky Wade (145 pages)

Books I Finished Today: 0

Pages Read Today: 145 pages

Total Books Finished: 1

Total Pages Read: 314

My Thoughts on Day 2:
Was hoping to get more read but considering that I was busy non-stop all day I should just be happy that I got this much read!

5 Favorites Challenge
Everybody loves sharing favorites and now we're giving you free rein to do just that. Pick the topic of your choice and share your 5 favorite books that fit. Topics could be a favorite genre, a favorite trope, book boyfriends, or ANYTHING. There's no limit to where you can take this!

Favorite Family Sagas

Daughters of Boston & Winds of Change (O'Conner Family) by Julie Lessman
Walker Family Series by Melissa Tagg
The Christiansen Family Series by Susan May Warren
Alaskan Courage (McKenna Family) by Dani Pettrey
Porter Family Series by Becky Wade

0 comments:

Post a Comment