Friday, November 04, 2016

Friday Memes 11/4

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
When you settle in for the night with a good book, do you read until you can't stay awake or simply have a nightly page goal?

My Answer:
I don't often read right before bed but when I do I usually just read until the time I like to be ready for bed. Unless the book is too good to put down!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Molly was just finishing up her jog when the killers came for her.
Hostage Run by Andrew Klavan

My Thoughts
What a way to kick start a book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment