Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Top Ten Bookish Things and People I'm Thankful For

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


Authors

Julie Lessman
I've had the privilege of getting to know this author a little better and she is every bit as wonderful as the novels she writes!

Melissa Tagg
Another author who I love as a person as much as I love as an author! Her humor never fails to make me laugh and her books leave me in a happy puddle!

Susan May Warren
I got to meet this author a month ago and it was one of the best half hours I can remember! Fangirling with an author is the best!

Kristi Ann Hunter
A new author but already a favorite! I adored her first books and her next one is going to be a marriage of convenience so I'm even more excited!

Kara Issac
Just read this author's debut and I'm in love! She took Tolkien, romance, and humor and mixed it up into a novel of epic amazingness!

Bookish Things

Books that make me laugh
I love to laugh and I love to read so when the two are combined I'm a very happy camper!

Gorgeous book covers
Who doesn't love staring at a pretty book cover!? I seriously wish I could blow some of them up and hang them on my wall, but I'm not sure how the legality of that works...

Libib app
This app is amazingly wonderful! It's the perfect way to keep track of your books and when you have over 860, keeping track is hard to do!

Review books
Free books, need I say more?!

Family sagas
I absolutely adore series that are all about families! It makes everything so much more connected and it is awesome! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment