Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Memes 5/12

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
If you read a book you ended up hating, would you stay away from future books by that author, or would you give them a second chance?

My Answer:
It depends on several factors. If I absolutely couldn't stand it (especially if my issues were with the writing itself) I probably would steer away from any of the authors other books. But if I just kinda didn't like it and other people recommended the author I may be inclined to give them a second chance.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

"If they started running now, they just might make the lake before the fire consumed them. At least that's what Reuben Marshall's gut said when the wind shifted and rustled the seared hairs on the back of his neck, strained and tight from three days of cutting line through a strand of black spruce as thick as night.
Burnin' for You by Susan May Warren

My Thoughts
Sucks you right in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment