Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Covers I'd Hang On My Wall

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Today's actual topic was Books I Decided to DNF too quickly but honestly I stand by my DNF choices. So when I saw the lovely Carrie from Reading is My Superpower did her post on book covers she'd hang on her wall, I decided to copy her brilliant idea! There are so many lovely covers out there and these ones are some of my favorites and I would pay good money to be able to hang these beauties somewhere in my house!

Keep Holding On by Melissa Tagg

A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin

Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin

Close to You by Kara Isaac

Just Let Go by Courtney Walsh

Hometown Girl by Courtney Walsh

This Quiet Sky by Joanne Bischof

There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones

Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden

A Name Unknown by Roseanna M. White

Okay so I may have a bit of a type-lol! What are your thoughts on these covers? What are some covers that you'd hang on your walls?

0 comments:

Post a Comment