Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Lived Up to the Hype

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

As a reviewer I get the chance to often be one of the people creating the hype around a book but every so often some slip through the cracks. And then through the blogging/bookstagram community I'll hear about them endlessly until I finally get to read them for myself! Here are 10 books that people kept talking about and when I read them myself I loved them as much as everyone said I would!

#1. Close to You by Kara Isaac

#2. Just Look Up by Courtney Walsh

#3. The Everstone Chronicles by Dawn Crandall

#4. Love in Three Quarter Time by Rachel McMillan

#5. Just the Way You Are by Pepper Basham

#6. The Heart Between Us by Lindsay Harrel

#7. Olivia Twist by Lorie Langdon

#8. The Secret Life of Sarah Hollenbeck by Bethany Turner

#9. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers


#10. Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch

0 comments:

Post a Comment