Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Belle Meade Plantation: Video Vignette #1 of 6

Last November I read and reviewed Tamera Alexander's novel A Lasting Impression. I loved it! I thought it was especially cool how the story took place in mansion that still exists today. So when I found out that she was writing another book (the first in a series that will connect some with the Belmont Mansion series) that is also set in a location that is still around today, I was pretty excited! (Check out my WoW about it!) To Whisper Her Name takes place at the beautiful Belle Meade Plantation and for the next six weeks Tamera Alexander will be posting a new video every Monday. These videos were filmed at the plantation so it will be giving us a stunning visual to put with the story! Check out the first video, Welcome to Belle Meade Plantation!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

AWESOME!! Thank you so much for sharing this! I was unaware of this vignette video. I really enjoyed it! It's such a beautiful place -- a perfect setting! Can't wait to read this one. I preordered it a couple months ago. Not too much longer to wait. :)

Post a Comment