Monday, August 06, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #31

 Hosted By: Book Journey


Here is what I finished last week:
I was successful in going through my LI/HP books, and I only read 3 of them all the way through. Really enjoyed the rest of the books that I read1


What I am currently reading:
All of my ongoing reads plus my current fiction!


What I hope to read this week:
I'm hoping to read more then this, including the next books in this series, some of which are kindle books, so I tend to read those slower and in combo with a hard copy book.


Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #30
Top Ten Characters I'd Trade Places With For 24 Hours
Waiting on Wednesday #17: The Survivor
Monthly Reflections #7
5 New (To Me) Songs I'm Loving
Lazy Days of Summer Giveaway Winner
Book Blogger Hop: "Viral" Books
Stacking the Shelves #11

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Sam @ The Little Munchkin Reader said...

I love the covers of Premier, Catwalk & Rendezvous! Here's my here

The Brunette Librarian said...

The Melody Carlson books look really fun :) Hope you enjoy them!

Happy reading this week!!!
Check out what I'm reading and enter for a giveaway!

Lindsey said...

I really want to read the Bonhoeffer book. I hope you enjoy it!

Post a Comment