Saturday, March 02, 2013

Monthly Reflections #14: February 2013

Photobucket

This was actually a pretty great reading month for me! I hit a reading streak and couldn't seem to get enough of reading which resulted in finishing 19 books! I also was able to write 8 reviews, so I surpassed both of my goals!
Books I Read
I absolutely loved practically all of these books but my favorite is a tie between Don't Look Back and Shattered!

Reviews I Wrote:

In March I Hope To:
Read 31 books (one book a day)
Write at least 10 reviews

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow. I knew you wanted to read a book a day in March, but seeing your goal of 31 books looks SO high! LOL! :)

Agree - Shattered and Don't Look Back were both fantastic reads! I also loved Grave Consequences. :)

Hope you make both of your goals. :)

Post a Comment