Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This is a list of some series that have been on my radar for a few years but I have yet to pick up!

The Fountain Creek Chronicles by Tamera Alexander (Own book 1)
Westward Winds by Amanda Cabot (Book 1 on kindle own book 2)
Ladies of Summer Hill by Cara Lynn James (Own books 1 and 2)
The McCord Sisters by Christine Lynxwiler (Own books 1 and 2)
The Blood of Kings by Jill Williamson (Book 1 on kindle and my sisters own 2&3)
Mercy Falls by Colleen Coble
Emma Rae Creation by Sandra D. Bricker (Books 1-3 on kindle)
Lake Manawa Summers by Lorna Seilstad (Book 1 on kindle)
Maya Davis by Erynn Mangum (Book 1 on kindle)
Lauren Holbrook by Erynn Mangum (Book 1 on kindle)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm. I haven't heard of these :( I'll have to look into the Fountain Creek Chronicles, just cause the name tickles my fancy! hehe
Great List!!
Beth | YA Vixens
Vixen's Top Ten!

Rina said...

I recognize a few authors on there but there are also several I need to go look up! The Emma Rae Creation series was quite fun; I just read a series by Kaye Dacus that's similar.
Here's my TTT.

Carissa said...

Both the Maya Davis and Lauren Holbrook series by Eyrnn Mangum are awesome. The characters are real. The books are funny, especially Lauren and Maya.

Post a Comment