Monday, September 09, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #87

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I enjoyed all of these books and I actually liked City of the Dead way more than I thought I would!

What I am currently reading:
I am absolutely loving Stranded and Rebellious Heart and The Others is pretty good so far!

What I hope to read this week:
So excited for these books! It feels like I've been waiting forever to read them!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #86
Top Ten Books I Loved But Still Don't Own
Waiting on Wednesday #78: Paige Rewritten
Fall Into Love Ultimate Giveaway
Nominated for The Liebster Blog Award

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Nice week. How do you read more than one book at a time, though? I never can. :)

I am out of town and not getting too much reading done, but I am having fun. Went to a Hachette book event and received 9 books. The event was FABULOUS. I am still here visiting my son...heading home tomorrow.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Post a Comment