Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #88

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I absolutely adored both of these books! SO good!

What I am currently reading:
I'm halfway through Rebellious Heart and I'm loving it! Faking Grace is a reread that I've barely started but I'm hoping it'll be as good as I remember! I'm reading The Lightning Thief since my sister and I watched the movies this weekend so I want to read the books. And I really made no progress on The Others but it is still good!

What I hope to read this week:
The last Susan May Warren books I need to read! Hoping I can get to them this week!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #87
Top Ten Books I'd Like to See as a Movie/ TV Show
Waiting on Wednesday #79: Unspoken
Made to Last by Melissa Tagg

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Rina's Reading said...

Kinda jealous that you've got a copy of Rebellious Heart already! I'm still waiting on approval. Looking forward to your review.
I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Keep up the great work on all your interesting posts!

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to read The Lightning Thief (I even own a copy), but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Elizabeth said...

Nice books. The Lightning Thief looks good.

ENJOY!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Nise' said...

Loved Tamara Leigh's books. I have Stranded to read as well, really liking the series. Have a great reading week.

Post a Comment