Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Top Ten Classics I've Read and Want to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Favorite Classics
Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
The Hobbit/ The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Little Woman by Lousia May Alcott
The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne

Classics I Want to Read
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
Sherlock Holmes by Sir Author Conan Doyle
Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes and yes to Much Ado About Nothing and The Importance of Being Earnest. Both are so funny and romantic!

Tessa said...

I am so glad someone else had The Chronicles of Narnia on their list! I love the series, and even though it was meant for children I believe anyone could learn a thing or two from reading it. Great list!

My TTT

Abbi Hart said...

hardcoversandheroines-They are so much fun! I love to reread them!

Tessa-It is such an amazing series that was a big part of my childhood so there was no way it wasn't making this list!

Post a Comment