Monday, July 28, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #132

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I had a pretty great week of reading! As it started I thought I'd have a lot of reading time but as the week got busier I began to wonder if I would get many at all! There were shopping days, babysitting, company, and the icing on the cake, my second niece was born! I am already in love with her and she is absolutely adorable! Her name is Mia Claire and here is proof of her cuteness!

What I am currently reading:
I just finished When I Fall in Love and haven't gotten a chance to start another one!

What I hope to read this week:
SO excited about these two! Hoping to get these two finished but with a full work week and who knows what else, I may only be able to finish one!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #131
Top Ten Characters I'd Want With Me On A Deserted Island
Waiting on Wednesday #122: Prelude for a Lord
Firewall by DiAnn Mills
Mindwar by Andrew Klavan

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Aizel Macaldo said...

The Butterfly and the Violin and When I Fall In Love look interesting. :) And yes, your niece is soooo adorable! :)

Kathy Martin said...

You are right - major cuteness! Nice looking assortment of books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Abbi Hart said...

Aizel-They were both so good! Isn't she just?! Love her so much!

Kathy- :) Thanks!

Post a Comment