Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Memes 12/19

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you write a review for every book you read or only review copies from publishers? 

My Answer:
I tried for a bit to write a review for every book I read but when I was reading a couple hundred a year it just got a bit unrealistic and now that I'm working I really only have time for reading the books I receive from publishers.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Pennilynn Baxter answered the phone at 4:57 p.m., right when she should have been turning off the library's last light and locking the door for the night.
One December Night by Melissa Tagg

My Thoughts
A quirky beginning! It makes more sense when the next couple sentences are included and I kinda love it! The perfect beginning to a novella I'm sure to love by one of my favorite authors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment