Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Books I Read in the Second Half of 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I read so many amazing books this year it's impossible to pick only ten so since I already did a Top Ten for the first half of the year I decided to focus this week's picks on books read after June! I also helped narrow it down by only doing Christian books, no rereads, and only one book per author!

Surprised by Love by Julie Lessman

In Perfect Time by Sarah Sundin

When I Fall in Love by Susan May Warren

Deluge by Lisa T. Bergren

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

A Match of Wits by Jen Turano

Captured by Love by Jody Hedlund

Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White

Love's Awakening by Laura Frantz

Deceived by Irene Hannon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome list! I completely agree with the three I have read, When I Fall in Love, Circle of Spies, and Deceived. I still have to read Deluge, my plan is for it to be the last book I read in 2014!!! :)

Abbi Hart said...

Caitlyn-Thanks! Those three were amazing and I'm sure you'll love Deluge!

Post a Comment