Friday, December 05, 2014

Friday Memes 12/5

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
What is your favorite part about reading a book? Figuring out the plot ahead of time, the feeling of the actual book itself, experiencing the plot unfold, getting to know the characters- or something else entirely?

My Answer:
Hmm...I'm not sure I have a favorite part! I just love the whole experience of getting lost in a story!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Everyone thinks it was because of the snow. And in a way, I suppose that's true.
If I Stay by Gayle Forman

My Thoughts
A rather ominous beginning.

5 comments:

Katherine P said...

Definitely an ominous beginning! It's definitely difficult to pull out a specific favorite when it comes to reading. Sometimes I absolutely love a book but I can't explain why!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I'm wondering what "IT" is! An accident? I'm also wondering why the snow is to blame too. The author introduced a lot of questions in those two sentences!
My Friday post features HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT.

Elizabeth said...

I like to get lost in the story too. I don't try to figure it out.

ENJOY your weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Unknown said...

Your book's beginning is interesting :)

BookBloggerHop@EverythingNyze
BookBeginning@EverythingNyze

Abbi Hart said...

Katherine-I've had that happen to me several times!

Sandra-Yeah

Elizabeth-Exactly!

Nyze-I agree!

Post a Comment