Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Bout of Books 21: Day 1 Update & Day 2 Challenge

Bout of Books

Day One Update

Books I Read Today: 
Crossfire by Susan May Warren
The Lacemaker by Laura Frantz

Books I Finished Today: 
Crossfire by Susan May Warren (139 pages)
The Lacemaker by Laura Frantz (402 pages)

Pages Read Today: 541

Total Books Finished: 2

Total Pages Read: 541

My Thoughts on Day One
Started this read-a-thon with a bang! Knowing my schedule for the rest of the week I'm sure this will be the most I read in one day but it was a good day! Both books I finished (one a novella and one a novel) were completely different but equally amazing! I also managed to read bits from two non-fiction books, a classic, and the Bible to keep up with my daily reading plan but I'm not going to include them in my daily count.


Day Two Challenge
Share Your 2018 Reading Goals

I have several reading goals for this year but I tried to keep them all managable!

#1. Read 75 books
#2. Read 12 Christian Living Books
#3. Read 2 educational books and/or biographies
#4. Finish 1-2 classics
#5. Read 15 non-review fiction books
#6. Read 5 kindle TBR
#7. Try 5 new-to-me authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment