Monday, January 29, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #277

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Slowed down a little on the reading this week but Hearts Entwined was wonderful! I loved all the novellas! For Women Only was definitely eye opening-even if I don't have a SO.

What I am currently reading:
I just started Keturah and Daring to Hope but they both promise to be amazing reads! Uninvited continues to be good-filled with things I need to hear!

What I hope to read this week:
Just got this beauty delivered to my email since I'm on the release team and I'm looking forward to diving in later this week!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment