Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2018

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I read so many new authors in 2018! Way more than I thought I would and a lot of them became new favorite authors of mine!

#1. Dawn Crandall-Everyone told me to read her books and they were so right! I devoured all of her books in a matter of days and had serious book hangover afterward!

#2. Lindsay Harrel-I read this book on the recommendation of a favorite author and rarely has a book stuck with me so long after I finished!

#3. Susan L. Tuttle-Another one read because of someone telling me I should and I loved it! Could not stop talking about the hero!

#4. Rachel McMillan-Her Vienna novellas literally stole my breath with their beauty!

#5. Lynn H. Blackburn-A new romantic suspense author that totally earned her place among my other favorite suspense authors!

#6. Bethany Turner-Christian chick-lit at it's best!

#7. Mikal Dawn-Her adorable contemporary romance totally charmed me and left me anxious for another story from her!

#8. Hillary Manton Lodge-Heard lots of good things about this author and totally enjoyed the one book I read of hers!

#9. Jennifer E. Smith-Everyone was talking about her books and it took me awhile but then I read practically everything she's written.

#10. Candace Calvert-Didn't expect to enjoy this author due to the medical aspect but ended up really liking her books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment