Monday, July 29, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #345

Hosted by: The Book Date

I haven't posted one of these since the middle of June so this is a catch up post! These are all the books that I have read since June 17th!

Here is what I finished:
I had a busy month and a half but I did manage to get some reading in! I read some duds, some pretty good books, some great ones, and a few amazing ones! The Dating Charade was my surprise favorite read out of all of these! It was an impulse NetGalley request and I ended up reading it in one sitting and completely loving it!

What I am currently reading:
Five Days in Skye is our bookstagram book club pick for the month and I am absolutely loving it! Dressed for Death is another fun mystery too!

What I hope to read this week:
I think this one is up next for me but that is subject to change-lol!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment