Monday, April 27, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #171

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Finally got some reading in! Double Cross started slow but got better and I loved the other two!

What I am currently reading:
Enjoying all of these!

What I hope to read this week:
Pretty sure the first two are the next up in my review books stack and I need to read To Whisper Her Name so I can read and review book two!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #170
Top Ten All Time Favorite Authors
Waiting on Wednesday #158: Taken
Double Cross by DiAnn Mills
A Sparrow in Terezin by Kristy Cambron

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Kym said...

Quite a variety of things on your reading list. I'm hoping to read A Love Like Ours soon as well, and I wouldn't mind re-reading To Whisper Her Name.

I am just starting this meme and sorry to see that the original host has needed to take a break - my current list is here: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/what-im-reading-monday-april-27-2015.html

Rissi said...

Yay! Fun reading you've had and to come. I'm reading way more than I could name. ;)

Abbi Hart said...

Kym-Haha yeah I read a bit of diverse books! Can't wait to read A Love Like Ours and I really enjoyed To Whisper Her Name!

Rissi-Yeah I have lots of good books on the docket!

Post a Comment